- Current passport in original
- Photocopy of first 3 pages and last 2 pages from current passport
- Proof of US Legal Status, carry original and photocopy
- Photocopy of the page containing visa on passport (H1B, H4 etc) and the copy of I-94
- Clear Color Photocopy of Green Card Employment Authorization Document (Work Permit)
- I-797, I-140 or I-20 (If approval copy of these notices are pending, also attach a handwritten note detailing the efforts being taken to regularize status)
- Proof of current US residence address: (copy of any one of the following)
- U.S Driving license.
- PG&E, Water or landline telephone bill displaying applicant’s address
- House Lease Agreement
- State Identification Card
- Note: Bank/credit card/mobile phone statements are not accepted as residence proof
- Fee:- Cashier’s check or money order for amount $32 ( $20 for Attestation fees + $10 Photograph attestation + $2 Indian Community Welfare Fee ) drawn in favor of the ‘Consulate General of India, San Francisco’. No credit, debit, personal checks etc. are not accepted.
- If you are not picking up then Prepaid envelope with prepaid postage and tracking (USPS, FEDEx and UPS) or $20 cashier’s check or money order in favor of the ‘Consulate General of India, San Francisco’.
- Power of Attorney with Apostille from California state ( more details here ) original and photocopy.
No related products yet.